The Student News Site of Little Rock Christian Academy

The Warrior Times

The Warrior Times

The Warrior Times

LRCTV: Fifth Edition

Check out the latest edition of LRCTV!
More to Discover
About the Contributors
Ellie Brazzel
Ellie Brazzel, Staff Writer
Ellie Brazzel is a member of the Multimedia Staff. She is a freshman at LRCA, and enjoys traveling, attending football games, and the color pink. She hopes God will use her to glorify Him and spread His mission. Her favorite Bible verse is 2 Corinthians 5:7.
Phillip Byrd
Phillip Byrd, Online Editor
Phillip Byrd is a senior at LRCA, and is the editor for the online site. An avid writer, photographer, and bass enthusiast, Phillip brings a lot of qualities to the table. The most important thing in Phillip’s life is his relationship with God. He considers his mom to be his best friend, and his favorite verse is Matthew 12:33-36.
Blakely White
Blakely White, Staff Writer
Blakely White is a freshman at LRCA, and is a staff writer for The Warrior Times. A spirited leader, Blakely has a passion for student leadership and worship, and is also incredibly involved in local theatre. Her favorite verse, 1 Timothy 4:12, says, “Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity.” Blakely hopes that through the Warrior Times, every member can use their talents and creative skills to publish truth that glorifies God!
Ava Martin
Ava Martin, Chief Editor
Ava Martin is a senior at LRCA, and a chief editor on the multimedia staff. Ava has been a cheerleader since preschool, and has been on the Warrior tennis team for four years. She enjoys playing doubles tennis with Lila Di Leo, and is an avid reader and pianist. Her favorite Bible verse is Psalm 18:1-3.

Donate to The Warrior Times